So… I tried a “watermark” dyeing effect last night. Instead of actual dye, I used coffee. It didn’t seem to work out so well, so—not wanting to look at them anymore—I left the wet shirts in the sink overnight..

This morning, I went downstairs to check on the shirts. Some of them actually seemed to SORT OF work, so we’ll see later.

Click the picture for the tutorial I used from Sweet Verbena (which is an awesome blog you should all check out).

So… I tried a “watermark” dyeing effect last night. Instead of actual dye, I used coffee. It didn’t seem to work out so well, so—not wanting to look at them anymore—I left the wet shirts in the sink overnight..

This morning, I went downstairs to check on the shirts. Some of them actually seemed to SORT OF work, so we’ll see later.

Click the picture for the tutorial I used from Sweet Verbena (which is an awesome blog you should all check out).